Saturday, August 27, 2011

Pinning

So, what to do while I wait for the tapioca to cook for ~ 30 minutes?

Well, now that I've been able to sign up for Pinterest, I pin!


I've been an observer/admirer of Pinterest for a while now and finally decided that trying to screen clip all of the great things I was finding there into OneNote (also great, by the way) was just too cumbersome and that it would be much simpler and more organized to just have a Pinterest account myself. So I requested an invite, was put on their waiting list...which I didn't realize would happen, then did some research and decided it would be best to get a personal invite which is what I did (thank you, So I Married a Mennonite - Michelle). Now I am off to explore the world of Pinterest and what a pretty and creative world it is! Now... to remain focused on the tapioca might prove to be my bigger problem : ).

If you want to follow me/check out my Pinboards - here's the link!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you
by accident, while I was researching on Bing for something else, Regardless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round exciting blog
(I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to read it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back
to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great b.
My web blog ... homemade rotisserie