Friday, March 7, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

I'm really new to this whole blogging thing, but it seems from what I've observed so far that it can become addictive, so I'm guessing I'll be used to it shortly! Welcome to the Creations by Rachel blog. It's great to have you here (if anyone at all ends up coming!).

I guess I could start with a little bit about myself. I just started my business, Creations by Rachel, about two or three years ago, first under the name "Ever-Changing Fashions". This business name didn't really fit my business, so I changed it to a slightly more descriptive, yet also more generic (how can those be together?) "Creations by Rachel". I started out on Ebay selling my cards, but eventually started selling altered band-aid tins as well. Sometime or another I started look around for different places to sell my crafts and found Etsy. WHEW! I am so glad that I did because now I have a website that I can send potential customers to and there services are very reasonably priced. Although I have not had nearly as many sales as some, I am excited about the outcome that selling on Etsy has produced.

I will have to continue this later, but thanks for looking!

No comments: