Thursday, September 25, 2008

Nie Nie Benefit Sale


Hi there!


I wanted to let you know that I am participating in the Nie Nie Benefit Sale on Etsy. For those of you who don't know, Stephanie and Christian Nielson were in a plane crash and suffered severe burns. They are still in the burn unit and have a long road to recovery ahead of them. They have 4 children and their family is taking care of them right now. They are in my prayers, and I know they would appreciate it if you would keep them in your prayers as well. Check out the C Jane Enjoy It button on the right to find more updates on their condition.


I am so excited about how well the sale is doing! Go check out updates on Morgan's blog here. And don't forget to check out the sale on Etsy!
P.S.
That's our new Bernina in the background! My mother, sister and I went in together on a used Bernina 1630 and I love it!


No comments: