Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I'm having an aFteR ChRisTmAs SaLe!




Sorry it's been so long since I've posted! Where does time go? My mother and I just got back from an overnight shopping trip to the D.C. area and it sure was fun! I've got one word for you: ANTHROPOLOGIE! We spent ... uh-hum... very close to 3 HOURS in that lovely awesome store! It was our very first time visiting an Anthropologie store and we took advantage of it! It was way better than I had ever expected :). Now if only they would get one closer to us... .





Anyway, back to the aFteR ChRisTmAs SaLe. I currently have a few mini It's a HOOT! owl softie ornaments left as well as some pretty handmade gift bows, some paper curl ornaments (paper curls placed inside of a clear glass ball ornament), and all of my rubber stamps are still on sale!






Last, but certainly not least, please keep in mind that after February 10th, 2009 many Etsy (and other!) sellers will not be able to afford to have their handmade childrens' items inspected, so many of us won't be able to sell handcrafted kids' items (this includes those cute outfits and burp cloths and many other items sold currently) after that date :(. Please keep this in mind and make sure you stock up on the items that you love or would like to purchase now! This is a really sad thing and there are so very many talented craftsters out there that will be losing out from this new law. I am hoping that there will be a revision soon! Check out the "save handmade" link to the right in my blog for more info.

{child size apron in my shop}


I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed new year!


~Rachel

No comments: