Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Snow days, Baking and Gifts Given and Received

Whew! A lot has been going on since I last posted. Let's get things started!
First off, we are finally getting some snow in our part of Virginia! Yipee!! I love snow and am so happy to see a white landscape once again.
From a week ago or so:




Currently/before it started melting:


As for baking, I made pretzels on the "week ago or so" snow/ice day:


Four ladies in our church are having (or have recently had!) babies, so I was sewing up a storm making baby gifts (fun!).


This little apron (a smaller version of this apron - and with different fabrics) is for the big sister of one of the babies-to-be.

A gift received from my mother who just got back from a little trip with her mother and sister:

Isn't it pretty?

Whew! I told you there was a lot! I think I will have to post some more to cover the other things I've been doing...

More coming soon! :)

No comments: