Friday, February 20, 2009

Good Finds at Jo-Ann's


Jo-Ann's was having a President's Day sale and I picked up these fun items! I absolutely love the Dual Duty XP thread so I had to add a few more colors to my collection. I finally remembered to snip a small amount of thread from each spool I had and brought them along so I wouldn't accidentaly buy any repeats!
The beautiful bright lemon fabric is from Alexander Henry. The first time I saw Alexander Henry fabric at Jo-Ann's I about flipped. Unfortunately I never got enough of this lemon fabric and they didn't have it for a really long time. I would always check "just in case", but was always disappointed...until this time! I just got 3 yards, but I think it will be plenty for a while. The best thing? It was on sale from its regular price of $8.99/yd. for 30% off, and I had a 10% off my entire regular and sale priced purchase! Yipee!
Hope you're having a great day!
~Rachel

No comments: